MITI Hoop Decon Wash System
Easy To Use with a Quick Easy Set Up,
Full Line of Accesories
The vast majority of decontamination wash incidents require the decontaminating of only 1 to 20 people. There is no need for expensive, slow to erect, complicated DeCon tent and shower systems for 90% of Hazmat decontamination situations. The portable MITI DeCon Wash Hoop is made up of durable, lightweight welded aluminum construction for rugged use.
Designed for quick set-up on site. The Hoop system sets up in just minutes. Even setting up a full DeCon line with three wash pools, berm, and Hoop wash components are amazingly fast and easy to do on site.
The DeCon Hoop can be quickly reconfigured for use for patients on backboards. The system breaks down for easy storage. The Hoop DeCon Wash System and additional components are very reasonably priced and within the budgets of almost any small city, fire department, military unit, first responder organization or private industry with a potential hazmat problem.
First response design concentrates water at the area being decontaminated, minimizing the amount of water required for decontamination and disposal. Minimizes overspray for better control.
The MITI Hoop Decon Wash System
- 4.6 GPM @ 30 PSI (.29 litres/sec @ 30 PSI)
- 4.8 GPM @ 40 PSI (.30 litres/sec @ 40 PSI)
- Output 6.3 GPM@30psi / 6.6 GPM@40psi (.39 Liters/Sec@30psi / .41 Litre/Sec@ 40psi)
(2 Piece) Decon Hoop
- 45″ OD (114.30 cm) X 39″ ID (99.06cm) with two 43″ (109.22cm) handles
- 66″ (167.64cm) fully extended handle, 10 lbs (4.55kg)
Decon Hoop with outside and inside handles
- 45″ OD (114.30 cm) X 32″ ID (81.28cm) with two 43″ (109.22cm) handles
- 66″ (167.64cm) fully extended handle, 14 lbs (6.36kg)
(4 Piece) Decon Hoop
- Ideal for tight storage situations.
- 45″ OD (114.30 cm) X 39″ ID (99.06cm),
- Handles 32″ (81cm) – 53″(134 cm) fully extended
- 10 lbs (4.55kg)
Decon Hoop outside and inside handles
- Ideal for tight storage situations. 45″ OD (114.30 cm)
- 39″ ID (81.28cm), Handles 32″ (81cm) – 53″(134 cm) fully extended handle, 14 lbs (6.36kg)
- Decon Hoop storage bag
- Portable DeCon “U” Shower: The Portable DeCon U Shower is specifically designed to deploy quickly and to minimize the amount of waste water created during the decontamination process. The system is uniform in design to be used independently or with the MITI DeCon Hoop™, Pools and Secondary Ground Pad/Berm Systems.
- Deploys in less than one minute constructed of high strength aluminum tubing
- Nyalas cam-lock quick couplers for quick leak-free connections
- Breaks down for easy storage in confined spaces
- Powder coated safety orange for high visibility, chemical and corrosion protection
- Comes complete with storage bag
- DU-50 Assembled: 52” Base Diameter, x 50” Shower Width, x 7.5’ Height,
- Disassembled: 5” W x 54” L, x 30” H (12.70 x 137.16 x 76.20 cm), 29lbs/13.15kg