Naval, Coast Guard and Maritime Operations
Mother Nature can be at her harshest on the open seas. Physical abuse, extreme temperatures, and exposure to water salt and fumes make for an electronic system’s worst nightmare – as well as sailors’ and Mariners’ worst nightmares.
Naval and Coast Guard Forces
Naval vessels have long used SoundCommander® acoustic hailing devices (AHDs) from IMLCORP to warn off approaching craft or provide assistance in responding to emergencies on the open seas. They also use loudspeaker systems to provide instructions for normal operations and warning tones and instructions during emergencies. Closer in, Coast Guard vessels have used SoundCommander SC1100LS systems to communicate with other vessels for law enforcement and rescue incidents. The power to be heard and the clarity to be understood are critical
When merchant marine personnel need to be on deck to handle emergencies such as securing containers in heavy seas, loud, clear warning tones and instructions can prevent injuries and save lives. IMLCORP Sound Solutions can help you add the outdoor-speaker component to your emergency notification system. We use building blocks from our stock products – speakers, amplifiers and other equipment – to design and deliver custom solutions to meet your needs and budget.
- Proven credibility and history
- Field maintainable
- Modular design for battery, amplifier, control and speaker replacements
- Defense clearance and fully owned intellectual property
- Enterprise operations, family owned pride and values
- Rapid customization ability and flexibility
- Engineers, associates, and assembly are all in same facility in Marietta, GA USA
- Appropriate solutions for needs and budgets
- Lifetime customer support
- The most durable assembly standards in the world
- Strategic Collaboration Partners to meet your specific application requirements